Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yesterday was Winds-day!

Yesterday much to my delight and horror was an Oregon rainy day. For those that do not know what that means let me inform you. It means that the rain is coming down in a nice steady drizzle, the sky is as dark as can be with no sign of letting up. It reminded me of home (to my horror) but gave me a chance to wear my raincoat (to my delight). However, I would have preferred snow to the rain. Today compared to yesterday has been a peculiar day indeed. The sky has been a grayish color all day. It appears like it could open at any moment and pour down on us but as of yet it has taken pity on us poor people.

Also, thank you Gopher for my lovely title. It describes the weather here on the island to perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B