Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh Monday

Mondays are not generally the most exciting of days at least for me.  I usually have to drag my butt out of bed, throw on some clothes, head downstairs to eat breakfast, and wonder off to class.  This morning was no different.  I went to my first class only to be reminded that I have a part of a project due on Wednesday.  In my second class I was informed that I have a paper due in two weeks and in my last class I was told I had a paper due next week.  Needless to say it was a rather frusterating Monday.  However when I came back for lunch after my last class what to my surprise I had a letter in my mail box!!  It was a card from my mummy and it made my day. 

I am now drowning in more homework than I thought possible.  On a brighter note it snowed this weekend and is snowing some more right now.  We're also suppose to have a snow storm on Tuesday night but we will see if that actually happens. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B