Saturday, January 29, 2011

It was Inevitable

I know it was just a matter of time but I really hoped that it wouldn't happen at all.  However the fact of the matter is I am sick.  It started on Tuesday and has continued to be an annoying presence ever since. They symptoms are these: runny nose, sore throat, and watery eyes.  The prognosis... a cold.  It came out of no where and has been trying to keep me down.  Up until today I was not going to let it get me but I have come to the conclusion that what I need to do is stay in my room and get better.  Before I do that though I might need to take a trip to Walmart because my lack of good quality tissues has taken its toll.  Wish me a speedy recovery and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B