Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Day!

Yesterday I woke up, put my contacts in, and brushed my teeth.  I then walked to my window and what to my surprise there was no ground to be seen.  The snowploughs were still hard at work with no visible progress because the snow kept falling. I could also barely see out my window because of how fast the snow was falling and the snow stuck to my window. 
View out my window (the light is a snowplough)
Upon seeing this I decided to check if I even had the class that I so faithfully got up for.  My luck was, of course, that I did not have my first class but there was still a possibility that I had my second class.  So what's a girl to do when faced with news like this?  Go back to bed of course!   That is exactly what I did for the next hour before I went downstairs for breakfast and a lovely morning of game play (bananagrams and phase 10).  Needless to say yesterday was a beautiful snowy day with much fun had by all. Have a lovely day!

P.S. My second class was canceled too.

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute watching people from snowless parts of the states trying to spell "snow plow."

    But dang, you and I had so much fun that day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B