Thursday, January 6, 2011

Made it!!

If you didn't know it I made it to the northern land of Nova Scotia, more specifically to Cape Breton University. The 13+ hour journey was not as bad as I was expecting and could have been worse. My luggage showed up for customs in Toronto and it made it through Halifax to arrive at the Sydney Airport on the same plane as me. I got to campus and got checked into my room with very little problems. This was the view from my room that first morning when I awoke:

Isn't it beautiful? I have now had all of my classes and I think I will survive through all of them. I hope everyone is having a lovely week and enjoying whatever type of weather they are privileged to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B