Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Girl, a Bar, and a New Experience

This weekend was filled with firsts. My first dorm party, my first time to a bar, and my first full beer, along with other things. Let me start at the beginning. Friday night my friend Maggie and I went to a pre-gaming party which is where you drink alcohol in preparation of going to a bar or a different party (a bar in our case). The party was in our friends room upstairs and it was pretty chill. After spending about an hour there we finally went out to the bar. The bar in question is actually located on campus and is called The Pit. It was Sunglasses at Night theme so we were obliged to wear the neon sunglasses that were provided to us when we walked through the door. What followed was a slew of average bar related activites. We played pool, a guy bought us drinks, we danced, and we went home. For Maggie's view of the evening just look here.

Saturday night there was a get together of sorts in our friends room where we went and had a few drinks. This was the scene for my first full bottle of beer followed by a second one. I must note that it took me well over 4 hours to drink 2 beers. Apparently this is not "normal" but it is also not a practice I plan on continuing because I found beer disgusting. A few funny videos and some music later I called it a night and crawled into bed. So ends my exciting weekend of firsts. I hope everyone else had as exciting of a weekend! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B