Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Update

I cannot believe that we are well on our way to the middle of September.  Can you?  I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what's going on up here in the north-eastern part of Canada before I write a full length post.  So here are the highlights:
  • Vegas was awesome and I had a fantastic birthday
  • I made it safely to Nova Scotia
  • Classes start on Monday
  • My room looks like a tornado went off in it
I think that's all the highlights and important things from the last couple of weeks.  I am currently working on writing about my trip to Vegas and one on the last couple of days here in Nova Scotia.  That's what everyone has to look forward to.

Happy Travels!!
-B

P.S. I love comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B