Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm off.... again!


The time has come my friends to start a new adventure.  After another full week of work I will be boarding a plan off to Las Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday with my best friend.  Follwing a three day whirlwind of fun I will be heading home.

Upon coming home I will work for three days, Friday thru Sunday, and on Monday morning at 6:05am I will board another plane.  This time I will be off to the Great White North or Canada as I like to call it.  I have a fairly easy flight schedule but it will take just over 14 hours to get there.  Along the way I will be stopping in to see the magnificent airports of Vancouver and Toronto before I finally land in Sydney at 1:01am. Also in case you all have forgotten where Sydney is I have included a map.  The red star is where I am from on the west coast and the blue star is where I am going on the east coast.
Clearly from my busy schedule the next couple of weeks will be busy ones and by the time I get to school I will probably be in need of sleep.  Well.... I'm off so wish me luck on my next adventure.

Happy Travels!!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B