Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vegas: Things I Forgot

Ok so in my last post about Las Vegas I forgot to include two of the awesome things we did.

Awesome thing #1: Stratosphere
   The Stratosphere had one of the most spectacular views of the Strip and of the Las Vegas Valley.  It was not even that windy the day that we went up. This is also the location of one of the world's highest amusement parks! (Of which I did not partake)
View from the road of the Stratosphere

Me with a view of the valley
Awesome thing #2: The Venetian
    Going into the Venetian was seriously like walking into Venice (and I would know since I've been to Venice twice).  It was all indoors and lighting controlled so when you walked from one room to another it could go fro day to night.  The decor was also spectacular.
Part of the front entrance for the Venetian

The "Grand Canal"
All in all my trip to Vegas was wonderful and will never be forgotten.  We had a a great time exploring the strip and spending time at the pool. I hope to repeat it soon.

Happy Travels!
-B

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B