Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All 50 States

Senior year of high school one of my teachers had us write down 50 things we wanted to do before we died and somehow yesterday this came up with my friend. We began reading our lists to each other and marking off things we have done. One of the items on my list is to visit all 50 states. She then found a website that will color a map of all the states you have been to and all those that you haven't. So here is my map. (The colored states are the ones I've been to.) 
  How many have you visited?

Happy Travels!!
-B

P.S. Here's the link if you want to figure out your own.

2 comments:

  1. If I recall you have been in Pennsylvania :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I forgot one state that I was in for less than 30 min.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B