Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Who Am I? -Blogtember

For the month of September Jenni over at Story of My Life is hosting a blog challenge. This is the first time that I've participated in a blog challenge and I am rather excited about it. She has blog topics for every weekday between now and the end of September. It should be buckets of fun!

Today's topic is: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

This is more difficult for me than it really should be. I have a hard time answering direct questions about myself. I could tell you about:
  • where my family historically comes from (Germany), 
  • where we have lived over the last 100 years (Oregon), or 
  • what my family means to me (everything).
Let's go with the last one.

My family is who makes me who I am. They are the most supportive people that I know and have supported me throughout everything that I've done, including my current unemployed state. Throughout the years they have allowed me to explore the world which has enabled me to explore myself. I love to do things by myself but I know that my family will always be there when I need them and will also catch me when I fall. 

I've been away from home before so my love of my family (and the Pacific Northwest) is real and true not just because I don't know anything else. 

Happy Travels!
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B