Saturday, September 7, 2013

September Goals


Alright! I am going to take a whack at posting my monthly goals. I always operate better when I have goals but I always seem to forget about that fact. I'm ridiculous I know.

- Continue job searching (hopefully I'll find one soon)
- Plan a plausible vacation to go on while job searching 
- Stick with my Dopey Running Plan
- Simplify my life starting with my room
- Try to keep my life more organized
- Set mini goals to help achieve my monthly goals
- Pay it forward
- Read 3 Books
- Blog more regularly 

I think that is all for this month but we'll see how that goes. I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and is starting to enjoy the fall like weather that seems to be wide spread. 

Happy Travels!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B