Friday, June 7, 2013

It's off to College!

Yes my lovely readers you read that correctly. After a year off from school and a year after graduating I am going to be taking two online classes through a community college. Why am I doing this you might ask? Well I am more than eager to tell you. One of the classes I am taking is Business 101. In college I never got an opportunity to take a business class and I am beginning to regret it. My brother is taking this class as well so I figured what the heck. We can share the book and if nothing else it will prove to us which sibling is smarter (at least this time around).

I am also taking a class separate from my brother. I am partaking in a class titled "Gourmet Culture." It is going to be a look at the history of food in the U.S. and it's cultural impact. I am very excited to be learning in a class environment again. We'll see how it feels after a year off from classes. It should be pretty interesting to say the least. I'm sure I will be talking about it throughout the summer. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and (hopefully) warm weather in their area. I am currently soaking up the last of the Florida sun between the massive amounts of rain that seems to come every afternoon and evening. 

Have a wonderful day!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B