Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week Four

It's been awhile but I'm still having fun! I went to Florence last weekend and this weekend I'm going to Capri again this weekend and Venice next weekend. I've definitely been busy and looks like it will continue that way until way after I get home. At the moment I am enjoying watching American TV in my new apartment on base and attempting to do the hw for the classes that I have to take through camp. They are papers on program evaluation using different qualifications and personal evaluations and stuff like that. None of it looks very difficult but it does look fairly time consuming. I need to get going on this since I don't want to do all of it in September once I go home. Its been a long hard week but I it has still been enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B