Saturday, July 17, 2010

Capri Round Two

I went to Capri again today with my friend Katie and her boy. It was one of the most amazing days ever. We caught the bus this morning about 7:20 and then rode it all the way down to the port where we caught the 8:10 ferry out. Upon getting there we had breakfast/lunch. It was delicious. I had a caprese pannini which was mozzarella cheese and tomato with an espresso. My other meal was risotto with a lemon flavor. I was one of the most amazing things that I have ever eaten. It was so good. I must learn how to make risotto when I get home because it might just become one of my favorite foods. It was an amazing day and I am so glad that I was able to go back to such a lovely island. Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

This was the view from the tram that took you to the top of the island.

This is one of the streets with very high end shops (which I went into)
The tram that took us up and down the hill

So friday night Katie and I went and got pizza for dinner at the one place that was open on base. I had one of the most interesting pizzas that I've ever seen and it was delicious.
It had hot dog chunks and french fries on it with cheese and tomato sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B