Thursday, July 22, 2010

Change Thy Name is 7 year olds

As the title may imply there have been some changes here in Italy. I was moved from the 10 year old group to the 7 year old group on Tuesday. It was definitely a change that I was not expecting this late in the summer but one of the counselors was moved to the CDC so it was a necessary change. First off I must say that my 7 year olds are totally different from my 10 year olds. They are opposite in maturity and behavior. They are not opposite in what they like though. This greatly surprised me since there is 2 to 3 years between them. It seems everyone no matter the age is reading Percy Jackson. I may need to read this. I have enjoyed the 7 year old group the last few days but I really miss my 10 year olds. I had bonded with them and they had learned what to expect. Now everything has changed. On the positive side though it should help make the summer go faster especially seeing as of yesterday I have exactly a month before I am home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B