Wednesday, September 3, 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Much has happened over the last few months. The biggest change is that I am now employed (Yay!) and loving it!! If you had told me a year ago what my path was going to be between these two points of time I would not have believed you. Quick recap shall we?

-Move back to Oregon from Florida.
-Spend a month looking for a job.
-Go back to my college job.
-Go back to school for Event Management Certificate.
-Spend 9 months underemployed in retail.
-Continue to be rejected for jobs throughout. 

As you can tell it was one heck of a year. However, it did get better. With going back to school I was able to apply for internships again with Disney. Long story short.... I got another internship with Disney and am now living in Florida again and loving it!! Life has put me through a roller coaster of emotions this last year but finally I can say I have a job that I love! I'm making more friends, having more experiences, and loving Florida like I never thought I could (despite the heat)! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B