Friday, September 5, 2014

Memory Lane: Ella Enchanted


Have you ever recently read a book that you read growing up? Were you disappointed? Or was it just as good as you remember?

Ella Enchanted

I had this experience over the last few days. I recently re-watched Ella Enchanted on Netflix. It was one of my favorite books growing up and I remember loving the audiobook just as much. This is inspired me to reread it. And let me just say it was just as good as I remember. The characters were just as relatable as I remember and the story just as compelling. I was rooting for Ella and Char from the beginning and when the end came I was glad I had waited. Ella's journey through her curse is moving and teaches the lesson of overcoming all obstacles in the way. Char is a remarkable young man who respects Ella and her decisions, even if he doesn't agree with them. (See what I'm saying? Great lessons!) 

Raspberry and Tea - Ella Enchanted Quotes


Is there a book you remember growing up that you want to reread?

xoxo
 -Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B