Sunday, September 14, 2014

Where You Lead....

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there on the next train

Many of you might recognize these words to the Carole King song "Where you Lead." However, many probably recognize it better as the theme song from Gilmore Girls. If you've been living under a rock you've missed the most exciting news. All 153 episodes of Gilmore Girls are coming to Netflix at the beginning of October. For some this will be a trip down memory lane, for others a brand new experience, and for even more a return to familiar friends. Even Time is jumping in on the game. I'm glad to see the excitement about this show is still as high as when I first saw it on WB and the final season on CW. 

I will spare you the age old argument of Logan, Jesse, or Dean; as well as the Luke or Christopher argument. I just want you to know how much I am looking forward to re-watching this show.

Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B