Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Goals

I cannot believe that it's already November. I have no idea where the time has gone. Oh yea... It's gone towards school and work, with the occasional run thrown in. Let's do a recap of October's Goals shall we?

- Dopey Training Plan!! (This needs to happen and regularly)
- Run 100 miles in the month of October 
     Yea.... this was really far from happening. 
- Stay on top of all of my classes
- Continue being organized and using my planner
- Read 3 books that are not romance novels
     This almost happened. I finished 2! 
 
2/5 = I can do better!
This is true.
via
November Goals
- Run 100 miles in the month of November (I'm already behind on this so I need to up my game)
- Volunteer 
- Read 3 new to me books 
- Continue to Stay on top of my class work

I think that after last month I should really try to focus more on certain aspects of my goals each and every day. Like making mini goals each week to make sure that I accomplish these goals by the end of the month. I might try a sort of reward system. That's worked well for me in the past. 

Have a wonderful day!
-B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B