Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rain

Who would have thought that in Napoli, Italy it would be a rainy Sunday? Well not me for sure. When I found out that i was coming to Napoli I looked up the weather for the time that I would be here and everything that I found said an average of 85 to 95 degrees with high humidity. So what to my surprise that when I got out of the train station yesterday it was raining and continued raining for a good 15-20 min. I figured this was a random occurance and would not be repeated. Then what to my surprise when a little after 11am this morning it started to rain and has yet to stop. For this reason it has been a lazy Sunday, meaning I have yet to leave the hotel and probably will not unless I go out for dinner. I hope everyone else is enjoying better weather than I am. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B