Sunday, June 27, 2010

Capri

I had the chance to go to Capri yesterday (Saturday). There are really no words to describe how beautiful it is there but I'll try. My group arrived a little before 1pm and we walked around and found a place to eat lunch. I had this pizza and water. It was pretty delicious.
After lunch we went on a boat ride around the island. It was 20 euro per person for the 2 hour ride and believe me it was some of the best money I have ever spent.
This picture doesn't even do it justice. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I wish that everyone would have the opportunity to go to Capri at least once in their lives. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go and experience its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B