Friday, June 18, 2010

I made it!

I made it to Italy!! Actually I made it not just to Italy but all the way to Napoli (Naples). It was a very long exhausting trip but definitely worth it. I have now been here about 4 1/2 days. We haven't actually started camp yet but we will on Monday and I'm hoping it will be great! We spent most of today going over what's going to happen next week and making posters for our theme weeks. My weeks theme is basically a Toy Story theme. It should be pretty exciting. Tomorrow a big group of us are going to catch a bus and a couple of trains and head to Pompeii. It's suppose to be super hot so I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it but it is a must see destination since I see Mt. Vesuvius almost everyday.

Here is my theme week poster that my partner and I painted

And here is a view of Mt. Vesuvius from a castle in Napoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B