Friday, August 16, 2013

Long Time No See

Remember how I went on a really long cross country road trip with my Mom for most of June? And how I really haven't shared how that went (except for that first week)? 

Well my plan is to get that all going here in the next few days. The months of July and August have been interesting to say the least. I've applied to countless numbers of "grown up"/"real" jobs and have gotten none of them. This has been really hard to take. (Rejection is not high on my list of favorite feelings.) 

With all of that turmoil going on in my life I sort of took a break from blogging. I didn't feel the desire or energy to write. After about a month away from writing I realize how much I really miss it. I miss writing about my adventures and sharing them with everyone out there.

Peaches, Farm Stand Peaches
Yummy Local Peaches

“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed is you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B