Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last Night?

Here is a quick recap last night.

We started off the night at The Earl of Sandwich where I got the Holiday Sandwich. It's a Thanksgiving dinner on a sandwich that then explodes with goodness in your mouth. I will be going back soon to enjoy another one (hopefully when my mom gets here).
Holiday Sandwich
After that we went to Magic Kingdom to see the Electrical Parade because one of our friends was going to be in the parade that night. Before the parade I had to go to the Main St. Bakery in order to get a Candy Corn Cupcake which my friend and I split. We also got a fruit tart. They were delicious.
Fruit Tart
Candy Corn Cupcake
We saw our friend and then ran to Tomorrowland where we rode Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. Also, I got to see a little bit of Wishes. After that my friend and I decided we were going to call it a night... after going to see the new Storybook Circus Big Top Souvenir store. Well we went there and ended up going to see the new character spot to meet the Great Goofini and Donald.

We then bought a cookie and it was absolutely delicious!!


We then ended the night by going on Dumbo and Winne the Pooh, which I hadn't gotten the opportunity to ride since I have been here since they always have really long lines.


After that we went home. It was a marvelous evening filled with friends and lots of food. Fun was had by all.


Happy Travels!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B