Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 3 Update

This last week went by pretty quickly. I work a lot and got rained on a lot. Wednesday and Thursday were my days off and on both of them I got rained on. I went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios on Wednesday and on the walk between the 2 the sky opened up and my friend and I got soaked. It was a pretty fun day. I got to go on some rides for the first time such as Living with The Land and the Figment ride. They were both really interesting. I also got to ride Mission: Space (the weak version).

Work has been good. I had a treat shift Tuesday night which I handed out candy for a couple hours and then waved a sign and directed people to the candy for a couple hours. It was a pretty fun night. Sadly I have no pictures from the event but I have 2 more treat shifts this next week. Hopefully I'll get some pictures then. I was really terrible about taking pictures this week anyways.

Sorry this was short but I hope everyone had a great week.

Happy Travels! And as always comments are much appreciated, especially if you think there's something at the parks I absolutely must try!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B