Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome Back!

I am BACK!!!  After a little break from blogging this past week I am hoping to be back in full force this summer. Since I will not be travelling somewhere "exotic" this summer I plan on exploring the amazing sites that I have here locally and showcasing some pretty cool vacations that I have taken with my family in the past.
Like the vacation I took to CRATER LAKE Summer 2009
Also my brother is also going to be in Germany for 4 weeks this summer so I might have him write a few posts about that adventure.  Needless to say just because I am not off on some wild adventure does not mean that there will not be anything interesting here on the blog.  Tune in soon for my weekend adventures. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B