Thursday, April 21, 2011

Halifax Airport

Well I have now been at the Halifax Airport for almost 6 hours. I have slept for about 4 of those. I am now sitting here looking out the window watching it rain, listening to Tangled, writing this, and drinking what might be my last Tim Horton's in awhile.

The Halifax Airport is an interesting place. It has been voted one of the best airports in the Americas as well as some other awards for being awesome. It has this waiting area that I have been in for the past 6 hours. It has a view of some planes and has nice little pictures of planes. During the night there was a number of people here sleeping but now that the sun has risen and flights are leaving it is empty except for me. It is kind of funny to sit here by myself after the emotional whirlwind that the last few days have been. I'm finally alone with my emotions and yet I don't feel as sad as I thought I would. I still greatly miss all my friends from the CBU but at the moment I am alright with it. That does not mean that once I get home I won't have a break down. At the moment however I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B