Monday, April 4, 2011

A Few Things More That I Miss

As my days here are drawing to an end (at least for now) I am starting to anticipate the things that I will greatly appreciate when I am back home.

1. Tilamook Cheese (and othe products) - I've heard people lament leaving Oregon because of the lack of Tilamook Cheese. In fact I have even been the deliverer of a 5lb block of cheese to West Virginia but I guess you never really appreciate a good thing untill it's gone. The other day I had the strongest craving for a Tilamook Grilled Cheese Sandwich I have ever had. I bet you can guess what I will be eating when I get home.

2. My Books - Not that I don't have books here (cause I do) but I miss my trusty old friends who have been with me through thick and thin and that I have read at least 10 times.

3. Green - The colour not the movement. I know that it's because it's been winter but I miss green. At home, even in the winter, there is always green. I guess I'm just going through a desire for spring to be here quickly!!

That is all for now. If you can notice something Canadian about this post I will give you bonus points. Happy Hunting!!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B