Saturday, March 26, 2011

5 Things I Miss About Home

As much as I love it here at CBU there are many things that I miss about home. The range from little to big things but I miss them all the same and will be very glad to return to.

1. My Bed.  As strange as it sounds I really miss my bed at home. Here I have a rather pleasantly comfortable twin bed with a single pillow. At home, however, I have a full size bed with three pillows and some blankets which makes it extra cozy. Yes, this is sad I realize but I can't help it.

2. My Friends.  This is kind of obvious. As much as I love my friends that I've made here at CBU I really miss my friends at home and being able to text or call them whenever I feel like it. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends as soon as I get home.


3. My Cat.  I miss my kitty cat Lucy (and I suppose that I miss Izzy too). I feel I don't need an explanation for this one. She is my kitty and I miss her crazy antics and our late night cuddle sessions. I just hope she has missed me as much as I've missed her.

4. My Family.  This is a duh.


5. Target and Costoco.  These are really shallow but I don't care!!! I miss the convience of Target and Costco. Both are just minutes away from my house so I seem to spend a lot of time there. They both support my book buying habit and provide me with yummy snacks that I miss. I mean where else can I get a years supply of mac and cheese?

A simple list filled with very important things to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B