Saturday, August 28, 2010

Next Adventure

So starting this Wednesday I will be beginning a new adventure! I am go to West Virginia for about 2 weeks with my mom to see her sister. I have never been to the east coast so this is going to be fun. My aunt lives in a small mountain valley town, from what I understand it is gorgeous but there is not a lot there. While I am in the area though I am hoping to be able to go to Virginia Beach and Williamsburg. My mom, my aunt, and I also might make a road trip to Michigan to see some of our relatives. If we end up doing this I'll be able to stop by on the way and see Katie! As much as I am looking forward to being there I am not looking forward to the airplane ride there. We leave the airport at 11pm and fly to Detroit, we then fly to Atlanta and from there we fly to our final destination in West Virginia. Wish me luck and I'll tell you all about it! (I do need luck because I still have to pack sshh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B