Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home

I am home now and loving it! Though I had an amazing time living and working in Italy for 10 weeks I missed my family and friends here at home. I missed talking to people at my convenience instead of worrying about the time difference and if people would be awake or not. I also missed my cat who I adore. Though it feels slightly strange to jump back into my life almost as if I never left I am enjoying not having to take care of myself (benefit of living at home). Fear not my adventures will not end here. I am off to the east coast, specifically West Virginia, next week to visit my Aunt and her family. It should be a fun and exciting adventure since I have never been there. I am hoping to go to Virginia Beach for my first Atlantic Ocean experience. I also really want to go to Williamsburg. Until my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B