Monday, July 8, 2013

New Name = More Fun

If you haven't noticed I changed the name of my blog. It is now Raspberry and Tea. I first named my blog when I was primarily writing about world travels but slowly my content has swayed away from travel and more towards a lifestyle blog with a variety of content. 

With the ending of my time at Disney I felt that a change was in order. A big change in the way of lifestyle, blogging, and job. Who knows what else will be changing in the near future but I'm sure I will let you know. 

As an added bonus I'll give you a sneak peak at my cross country road trip!
Corn Palace, Road Trip, South Dakota

Rushmore, South Dakota, Presidential
Looks like I had a lot of fun right? Well I'll tell you all about it later. Maybe I'll even have good news or something exciting to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B