Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Bugs Have Bite

I'm sure everyone has experienced a bug bite. The initial ouch and then the irritating itch that can last for days after. I am no exception to this progression of bug bites except for one little detail.  Bugs LOVE me. When I say love I honestly and truly mean it. I can't go outside during mosquito season without coming back without at least 4 or 5 bug bites. This past Thursday was no exception. 

I was over at my friend's apartment watching a movie. After we were hanging out on the balcony. We must have been having so much fun because I failed to notice that the bugs were biting. The next morning was a different story. Each of my legs are sporting at least 4 bites each. 

The bites and the itch that comes with them are not even the real problem right now. It's the pantyhose and heels that must go on top of them for work. They irritate them to no end 

-B

Do you have any cures for bug bites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B