Monday, May 20, 2013

Life Changes Ahead!


As my time here in Florida and at Disney is drawing to a close I can't help but think about all the wonderful friends I have made along the way and everything that I have learned.


I have learned:
  • I can take being yelled at as long as they don't make it personal.
  • I value sleep more than I value food.
  • I am harder than I ever thought.
  • I can now adapt to any sort of sleep schedule including graveyard shifts.
  • I have the best friends ever!!
  • I can life on my own and feed myself. 
  • I can determine if something is worth my time or not.
  • I am fairly decent at budgeting. 
  • I can make life changing decisions without the world falling apart.
  • I have an amazing support system in my friends and family.
So basically I can function as a semi-adult by making life changing decisions with the support of my friends and family. I have decided that as much as I love Florida and what I do here at Disney the West Coast is where I am meant to be at the moment. If later on I decide to come back to Florida good but for now my future lays elsewhere.

I will be leaving Florida here in about 3 weeks. I will be driving back across the country but this time I will be spending a little bit more than 4 days doing it. I am very excited to see what this new adventure will bring me and I am sure that I will be sharing it with you all. I have a couple visits with relatives and friends set up between here and there. It will be fun and hopefully I will learn a lot and grow more as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B