Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Change is in the Air

Hey there!

Change is in the air and I don't mean in the way of spring. Currently I am in the process of re-purposing this blog. It started out as a way for me to write about my travels through Italy.  Then when I moved to Cape Breton it was used to share those experiences. However, now that I have graduated college and am not going to be traveling as much I feel this blog has outgrown its purpose. I will still be updating you on where I am in the world and any travels that I have but it is not enough to sustain this blog.

I have been brainstorming about what to include in my writing here on my blog and how to get my content out to a wider audience. I believe I have come up with an idea that will appeal to my current readers and attract new ones. Standby in the next couple of days as I start to implement some new changes and some new blog topics.

What are some topics you would like to see me talk about?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B