Friday, March 15, 2013

Celebrity Doppelgänger

Today I had an interesting experience. I walked into work, passing one of my managers. I said hello asked how he was doing and continued getting my fund ready for my shift and reading any announcements that I would need to know when I hear an exclamation of "Yes" quickly followed by a direct question to me, and everyone else in the room. "Did you ever watch E.R.?" I replied with a vague response of having seen a couple episodes, a similar answer was given throughout the room. "Do you remember Dr. Greene?" A simple question that I had no answer for. Who was this Dr. Greene and what was the importance of this question? My response was no. My manager then continued to tell me that it had been killing him for 2 1/2 weeks about who I reminded him of and he finally figured it out. Dr. Elizabeth Corday from E.R.
  

Me

Do you see similarities?
 

The revelation quickly came about that this is in fact the actress who plays River Song in Doctor Who. This was the best news I had heard all day. In fact maybe the best news I had heard in a couple of days. For if I could be half as cool as River Song when I'm a full fledged adult I will take it! 

Now I have a cool story and my manager will probably remember who I am. I think that is a step in the right direction.

Have you ever been told that you have a Celebrity Doppelgänger or look a like?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B