Sunday, February 19, 2012

DCP and Update

For anyone who didn't know it already I made it home safely and am now almost done with my second to last term of school.  I will be graduating in the middle of June and then spending the summer working near home.  But that's all the boring news. Now for the really REALLY exciting news.

I got accepted into the Disney College Program for Fall 2012. This means that.... 

I GET TO WORK AT DISNEYWORLD!!!!!

Yup that's right from the end of August till the beginning of January I will be an employee of the Walt Disney Company. I am super excited about this opportunity and going to Florida and meeting new people. My family was so excited for me that this is what welcomed me home this weekend:


I am now researching as much as I can into the parks and falling more in love with Disney. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date on what's happening in my adventure to Disney. And as always...

Happy Travels!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B