Friday, December 20, 2013

December Goals

I realize that December is almost over but I never went over my November goals or made new goals for December. With that in mind I am going to only make a few goals for the remaining days of December. 

On to my November goals in review.
- Run 100 miles in the month of November - I didn't quite make it to 100 miles but I did make it to 82 miles which I was overjoyed at! Especially since I followed my Dopey Challenge training plan for much of November. 
- Volunteer - I was unable to do any additional volunteer work from that which I already do.
- Read 3 new to me books - I lost count of how many new books I read but it was at least 3.
- Continue to Stay on top of my class work - This was a success! I did well in all of my classes and truly enjoyed them.  



December Goals
- Read 3 new books
- Apply for 5 jobs
- Network 

I am very excited to get to work on these goals and to start setting my goals for January. They should be good! 

xoxo
Happy Travels!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B