Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Goals

Taking a look back at my September goals I realize that I was a little bit over zealous in the goals department. I wanted to do too much and as a side effect didn't get very far on any of my goals. Let's take a look.

- Continue job searching (hopefully I'll find one soon)
- Plan a plausible vacation to go on while job searching 
- Stick with my Dopey Running Plan
- Simplify my life starting with my room
- Try to keep my life more organized
- Set mini goals to help achieve my monthly goals
- Pay it forward
- Read 3 Books
- Blog more regularly 

I really only accomplished one goal to the fullest that I wanted to. All the others I made a good effort at but never full finished. For October I am making fewer goals so that I have a better chance of succeeding at them.

Here are my new goals for October.

- Dopey Training Plan!! (This needs to happen and regularly)
- Run 100 miles in the month of October
- Stay on top of all of my classes
- Continue being organized and using my planner
- Read 3 books that are not romance novels

There you have it folks. My goals for October in all of their goal making glory. I am hoping to accomplish all of them with full force! 

Have a Happy October!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B