Friday, August 24, 2012

T- 6 Days!

I am at 6 days until the start of my Disney College Program. I have finished working at the local theme park that I have worked at all summer and am now enjoying a couple days off between my summer job and working for Disney.

I started packing today and it was a little overwhelming. There is so many things that I need to remember to bring with me. Even though I have a rather extensive list I'm still afraid I will forget something or that everything won't be able to fit into my suitcases. I know that I'll have plenty of space since I'm taking 2 suitcases and a carry-on but still I'm slightly worried it won't all fit. Oh well I'll deal with that when I must.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a lot of packing and making a list of items that I might still need to purchase. This of course will all be done while listening to Disney music and/or watching Disney movies. I am currently adding to my Disney music collection with the new Winnie the Pooh soundtrack and the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B