Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile....

The last few weeks have been crazy with school and preparing to go home for good. Things should be a little slower this week before I go home because I am done with all but one class. That does not mean that packing is done (which it isn't) or that I am at all ready to go (which I'm not).  I really do miss home but I am going to miss all of the friends I have made here at CBU.  I hope to come back soon.

The last few weeks have not only been crazy with school but with the weather as well.  We've had a snow storm and a couple of wind storms. The power has gone out 3 times. This doesn't count the excitement at the beginning of the semester when the water went out. As you can tell it has been a rather interesting semester as far as power, water, and weather are concerned. 

Here's a few pictures of the goings on this last few weeks.
Snow Storm

Morning After

I went to my first hockey game!!
That's all for now!
Happy Travels!!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B