Sunday, November 20, 2011

Well that was Exciting!

Last night something exciting happened. I bet you can't guess what it was. Give up? Ok ok I'll tell you. I went to a Cape Breton Screaming Eagles hockey game last night!! Many might think nothing of that but I had never been to a hockey game before. The most exciting part is that after only one game I'm hooked. I really enjoy the game of hockey. This coming from the girl who up until a week ago didn't know there were 3 periods in hockey and not quarters.
Eagles warming up
I enjoyed it for a couple of reasons.
1) It's fast. - The players move fast and the game doesn't stop and regroup after every play like it does it football. Or at least it didn't take forever.

2) Fights!! - Very few other sports have this. In the game last night there was 2 fights within the first minute.

Oh and the Cape Breton team won! 9-4
CB WON!!
Happy Travels!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B