Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!!

Today is Thanksgiving Day, at least here in Canada. From what I have gathered most people generally have their big Thanksgiving meal on Sunday.  I was not any different.  Yesterday a bunch of us got together at a friends apartment and had a potluck dinner.  It was absolutely fantastic and a great time was had by all. It was a little strange for me to have that Thanksgiving dinner so late at night (we ate about 7pm).  In my family we generally eat about 1 or 2pm. I will write more on the differences of tradition later.
I hope everyone had a lovely day whether it was Thanksgiving or not but just in case
    
                   Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Travels!
-B 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B