Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tight 'n Bright and Other Exciting Things

How is it Sunday and I have done very little?  For a weekend where I did very little it has flown by.  On Wednesday and Thursday we got hit with another snow storm.  This time it was worse but classes didn't get canceled for the day, just Thursday morning classes.  I am one of the lucky people who has a Thursday morning class so I got to sleep in an extra hour.  I however did have to go to my afternoon class of which only 5 people showed up for.  The average people in that class is 25.
The Residence Buildings
Thursday night was spent with Maggie being girls.  Friday is when things started to get interesting.  Maggie and I went to the mall with some girls to get outfits for Tight 'n Bright, the theme at the Pit that night.  It was a very exciting ordeal to pick out outfits that would display our tightest and brightest.  To learn more about it or to see a picture of my outfit check out Maggie's blog.  Saturday was filled with homework and movies.  That brings us to today where I am hurridly doing homework in the hopes of going to watch the Superbowl.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B