Saturday, October 9, 2010

Winter/Spring 2011

My next adventure is coming up. This adventure has more to do with school and less to do with major travel but it is still a new experience that I am greatly looking forward to. For the winter/spring semester I am participating in an exchange program, specifically NSE or National Student Exchange. This program allows students from specific universities across the USA and Canada to go to another participating university for up to a year. From this description you can conclude that I am not going on another European whirlwind trip. I am however going to a place very unlike mine.

Enough with the suspense, I shall tell you where I am going. I am heading off to Sydney, Nova Scotia. Many of you might be wondering where in Nova Scotia is that and I will tell you. It is on Cape Breton Island in the north of Nova Scotia. I am going to be on the edge of the world. I'm going to be about 3,941 miles away from home, should be fun.
This is the Island of Cape Breton. If you have any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is enjoy the start of fall and stays safe. Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little bit of sunshine here for all of us to see.
-B